Maslow Media Group
www.maslowmedia.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Smoke & Mirrors

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some very passionate people that work on the team at HQ. Pay is for the most part in line with industry averages. Good at publicity and marketing the company.

ConsLeadership is out of touch with reality most of the time and stuck in the past. Erratic, emotional, knee jerk reactive decision making seems to be the rule, not the exception. In the short time I was there, someone cried in almost every single management or staff meeting. Everyone seems to be overwhelmed and running in the red all the time. The culture is combative and depressing with everyone just trying to avoid being at the receiving end of the uber controlling, micro-manager CEO's tirade at any given moment.
The company overall is smoke and mirrors and made to appear like they have things more together than it does. Operationally things are extremely inefficient and chaotic.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's been long overdue for the CEO to take a step back and bring in someone to run the company more effectively and realize it's potential. The biggest thing holding the company back is the owner at this point.

Milked for all you worth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Maslow Media Group as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: They pay on-time. Thats basically it. Cons: Where to begin. The management team is self centered. Heard… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on your employees rather then yourselves. Their hard work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for Maslow Media was challenging.

Contracts and Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at Maslow Media Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very nice office and central location in the Washington DC… Cons: At times very stressful, due to pressures from the president.… Advice to Senior Management: Try to understand staff limitations due to workloads. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Maslow Media Group.

Worked for Maslow Media Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maslow Media Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maslow Media Group CEO Linda Maslow. All reviews posted anonymously by Maslow Media Group employees.