Masonicare

There are newer employer reviews for Masonicare

Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The employees of Masonicare truly care for the residents and patients. I have never seen such a positive work environment. Leaving my previous job in "Corporate America" to come work for Masonicare was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Cons

Technology is lagging a little but they're working on improving things.

Thanks for all the little things management does from the ice cream socials all the way up to the employee appreciation event! Keep it up, we appreciate it very much.

Nov 22, 2013Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear from newer employees that they feel they have made the right choice in joining the Masonicare family.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Masonicare (View Most Recent)

Wonderful organization I feel blessed to be a part of!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The patients come first at Masonciare, bottom line. As a clinical employee I am proud of the level of care I am able to deliver on a daily basis and proud to work for an organization with such strong community ties as Masonicare. The organization's reputation speaks for itself. You will not find another company with as many long term staff - in many cases 20 years+!

Cons

Their IT department is slow to respond sometimes.

Keep up the good work! This is a fantastic organization that I would have no problem putting my own parents in the care of.

Oct 10, 2013Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review of Masonicare! It is passionate employees like you that make this organization great!

In regards to our staff longevity, we are actually hosting our annual Employee
    ... More

Lots of opportunity!

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I was afforded a lot of opportunities during my time at Masonicare. My hard work was recognized, and I was promoted. I was also regularly given more responsibilities. I worked for different levels of management, all with different management styles. My experience at Masonicare definitely prepared me for my next endeavor. Compensation is fair, and benefits are great. The environment at the Wallingford campus is fantastic - there is always something going on.

Cons

Software is a little behind the times, but they're working on it.

Nov 22, 2013Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take great pride in being able to offer competitive salaries and industry leading benefits. In addition, our IT department is currently working on some very exciting ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Masonicare