Great place to work!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The employees of Masonicare truly care for the residents and patients. I have never seen such a positive work environment. Leaving my previous job in "Corporate America" to come work for Masonicare was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Cons

Technology is lagging a little but they're working on improving things.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all the little things management does from the ice cream socials all the way up to the employee appreciation event! Keep it up, we appreciate it very much.

Masonicare Response

Nov 22, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear from newer employees that they feel they have made the right choice in joining the Masonicare family.

Other Employee Reviews for Masonicare

1. You will be more than just a number at Masonicare

I have been working at Masonicare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employees are treated like human beings. Contributions are recognized and appreciated. Most staff have a positive outlook and are helpful towards one another.

Cons

Technologically speaking, Masonicare would be considered highly advanced ... if we were located in Bangladesh. But the company is aware of the problem and is taking steps to bring us into the 21st century.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on ways to maintain and lift employee morale across all affiliates, clinical and non-clinical.

Wonderful organization I feel blessed to be a part of!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Masonicare part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The patients come first at Masonciare, bottom line. As a clinical employee I am proud of the level of care I am able to deliver on a daily basis and proud to work for an organization with such strong community ties as Masonicare. The organization's reputation speaks for itself. You will not find another company with as many long term staff - in many cases 20 years+!

Cons

Their IT department is slow to respond sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! This is a fantastic organization that I would have no problem putting my own parents in the care of.

Masonicare Response

Oct 10, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review of Masonicare! It is passionate employees like you that make this organization great! In regards to our staff longevity, we are actually hosting our annual Employee ... More