Masonite International

www.masonite.com

Great company with great values, I hope to stay here a long time!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsMasonite is growing very quickly and since going public, seems to still be offering better career opportunities to their employees. I've been here less than 2 years and have already gotten a promotion into a job that suits my career path perfectly. Individual goals are linked to corporate goals and the whole company is addressed by the CEO frequently so everyone works toward common strategic objectives and knows how we're doing in the market. I've been very happy here and hoping to stay here a long time!

ConsGrowing pains. The industry got hit pretty bad in 2008 or so, and by growing quickly and rebuilding from the recession, it takes time to put some of the pieces back together while adding new pieces at the same time. Also, Masonite is a bit understaffed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating how the company is doing regularly, it helps everyone know how we are stacking up against our competitors.

You're definitely going to want to look somewhere else.

Anonymous Cog (Former Employee)

I worked at Masonite International full-time

Pros: - Tampa and Charlotte are beautiful cities. Great weather. - You'll find your coworkers hardworking and generally pleasant.… Cons: - Leadership is non-existant. In its place, you WILL find a number of people with better titles than you waiting to point fingers when the… Advice to Senior Management: You've got talented people working there. Listen to them...even when they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Promising

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Masonite International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People, projects, location, Marketing Department and visibility Cons: Compensation, benefits, expectation for workload and ability to move up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Masonite International.

Worked for Masonite International? Contribute to the Community!