Great Employees that care about the company!

Current Employee - Human Resources
Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at Masonite International full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team that I work with are outstanding employees. Everyone in my team pitches in when any team member needs help. There is a lot of restructuring taking place right now but hopefully that will help with the flow throughout.

Cons

Workload is heavy. There is not enough support for the facilities from our counterparts at corporate because most departments are running short staffed. Turnover rate is high at corporate. No processes, learn as you go no one to train you because they are learning themselves.

HIRE some temps at corporate at least til you can find good candidates. Create documented processes and training for each position. I had 2 days of training before I was on my own, the rest I have learned by trial and error.

Other Reviews for Masonite International

Work is overloaded and resources are very tight

Former Employee - Technical Support
    Former Employee - Technical Support

I worked at Masonite International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good 401k match and other benefits

Cons

Employees are stressed out as the hiring has been frozen for the last 2-3 years which causes the other existing employees to work extra without being recognised or rewarded...

Will keep losing your best talent due to your business tactics and will be too late for you to realize this simple fact if you still continue going this path

Former employee

Former Employee - Machine Operator
    Former Employee - Machine Operator

I worked at Masonite International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pay rate was good assuming if you can get enough hours to reach a full 40 hour work week (80 bi-weekly)

Cons

Extremely poor and uneducated and under-qualified management. Does not care about their employees and terminates for illegal reasons. For example, terminating an employee for getting injured on the job using a faulty piece of company-issued equipment with a failed safety. Benefits are too expensive.

Start operating your business on the LEGAL side of things

There are newer employer reviews for Masonite International.

Worked for Masonite International? Contribute to the Community!