MassMutual

www.massmutual.com

Great training program to learn how to start your business

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe training program here was great. They taught me not only all the technical training, but how to build an overall plan. My coworkers here were very friendly and helpful. It's really good to be in a place where people hang out with each other and like to help each other out. I feel like it is a great support structure.

ConsHardest part about this job is to prospect for clients. I've got a lot better with the training they have here so there is a learning curve to become really good at what you do. It feels good when you get it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd like to see management share this training with more people so that there's more brand awareness.

Old School Culture - But Stability

Marketing (Former Employee) Springfield, MA

I worked at MassMutual full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Stong financially - As a mutual company don't have the… Cons: - Very old school culture -- stuffy environment and very slow to change. Generally not accepting of remote working and… Advice to Senior Management: - Let the new ideas and perpsectives in if that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

fianancial

I have been working at MassMutual

Pros: bright future, good training program Cons: none that i can think of More
There are newer reviews on MassMutual.

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!