MassMutual
www.massmutual.com Springfield, MA 5000+ Employees

One of the best in the insurance industry.

Agent (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsIf you're looking for wonderful professional development support, this is the place to work. The education is also the best. The company flies out wholesalers that specialize in different products to help you better understand everything there is to know about insurance.

ConsThe learning curve is extremely large. It'll take you awhile to become great. It can be frustrating for a very long time if you are not comfortable with intentional failure.

Great place to have a career!

I have been working at MassMutual

Pros: Flexibility It you get what you put in. High income potential Great Retirement plan Meet many new… Cons: Commission Sales cycle can be lengthy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to gain experience to take elsewhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MassMutual full-time

Pros: Safe secure offices, free parking, decent on-site cafeterias and amenities (gym, salon) A respected name in financial services that will look… Cons: Leadership roles are consistently filled from outside the company. There is a distinct aversion to promoting from within, and ranks of VP and above… Advice to Senior Management: A leader leads by serving, and we don't mean second… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MassMutual.

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MassMutual reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MassMutual CEO Roger W. Crandall. All reviews posted anonymously by MassMutual employees.