MassMutual

www.massmutual.com

Overall, a good place to work

Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) Springfield, MA

ProsThe benefits are very good and I like that it is a mutual company where the focus is more on long term results rather than the next quarter.

ConsManagement is trying to change the culture to make associates more accountable and there have been ongoing staff reductions over the past few years. Not entirely a bad thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more openness and opposing viewpoints. There is too much brown nosing because associates believe that behavior is rewarded. Also, I believe the work from home privilege is being abused in many cases.

Very good to very bad

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) Stamford, CT

I worked at MassMutual as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Very Good company great products good marketing and education Cons: manager was promoted, and new manager was not proactive in getting my business pushed… Advice to Senior Management: 4 weeks is a long time to get good business issued and paid, I don't blame the company but the agency manager that was assigned… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MassMutual

Pros: Mass Mutual of Silicon Valley is a good place to get you… Cons: They try to convince you that success relies in making… More
There are newer reviews on MassMutual.

Worked for MassMutual? Contribute to the Community!