There are newer employer reviews for Massey Knakal

Fun place, very easy going

Former Employee - Intern in Brooklyn, NY
Former Employee - Intern in Brooklyn, NY

Pros

the brooklyn office is beautiful, the people are really great to work with. Everyone is really friendly.. I worked here through high school as an intern and I learned a lot about Excel and pivot tables, which was really useful later on in college

Cons

I wasn't very much into the sales environment of real estate, or sales at all.

Advice to Management

allow interns to move up

Other Employee Reviews for Massey Knakal

1. Good for your resume or if you want to make a nice amoutn of money through extreemly hard work.

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

In the real estate industry, Massey Knakal Realty Services is pretty well known. I interned there and it was useful interms of learnign about certain property types and what to look for in valuation of different properties. I la got to learn how to use different computer progreams pretty well like Excel which you can use everywhwere else and powerpoit for makeing presentations.

Cons

I have noticed that the brokers that are successful or even somewhat successful (if they work in bad terrtoires) need to work thier butts off. I'm talking late nights everydays and weekends. This is pretty uch year round.

Advice to Management

Teach the juniors.

2. OK experience

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Massey Knakal as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

People are friendly. Everyone was willing to help. Good opportunities to move up.

Cons

Not too innovative/different from any other realty company out there. Internship program could be a little more established.