MasterControl

www.mastercontrol.com
There are newer employer reviews for MasterControl

Great managers but need a little more competitive salary

I have been working at MasterControl as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best managers and leaders that I have ever worked for. They really know how to bring the best out of their developers and to help them in any way possible. Very open in letting everyone know what is going on and the best plan to get things done.

Cons

Salary was lower than some other companies. Sometimes the tools to do jobs quickly and efficiently weren't there for people,

You are a software company...make sure to treat the people who make that software well. That will help you out immensely.

9 Other Employee Reviews for MasterControl (View Most Recent)

The people are great to work with.

I have been working at MasterControl

Pros

Working at MasterControl has been a great experience where I have had the opportunity to gain many new skill sets and work with great people. The medical insurance is some of the best around and the amount of PTO is fantastic! Most years of my employment we have had a training budget as well which has come in very handy.

Cons

The few downsides of MasterControl are that there is no 401(k) matching and the pay is adequate but not near the top of the market.

Get better market indicators during salary reviews, consider how you pay new employees vs. tenured employees, and consider a 401(k) matching program.

Great company with great work/life balance and great leadership and co-workers

I have been working at MasterControl

Pros

People care about people. Data driven goals. Very educated leadership with the employees also being educated. Great health benefits and even better work life balance.

Cons

No tuition reimbursement for the few going to school. They also don't match the 401k (but pay the administration fees).

Keep up the great work!