Masterworks
www.masterworks.com Poulsbo, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Ask lots of questions going in and hold steady on the level of compensation you expect to receive.

Sorry . . the Company Is Too Small for Me to Tell You. (Former Employee)
Poulsbo, WA

I worked at Masterworks

ProsThey have a good mission toward Kingdom related work. It's staffed with good people who honestly want to make a difference.

The company is pretty flexible when it comes to personal and family issues that come up. They're willing to commit money into new technology so the computer equipment is never more then a few years old.

You get a great sense of satisfaction knowing you're able to make a significant difference for some of the smaller clients.

Weekly staff meetings include open prayer time when people have a chance to publicly lift up each other and also ask for help. The Christmas party and summer picnic are not to be missed.

ConsRecent growth has caused too many internal problems. Instead of people working cooperatively there are political agendas which seem to get in the way of advancing the company forward.

The sales team commits the company to projects before they have a realistic understanding of everything that is involved. This makes it very difficult for the people who are charged with actually doing the work to succeed. In a way the company sets itself up for failure. Large clients can be very challenging under these conditions.

The company may say otherwise, but it really comes down to make a profit at an acceptable margin.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk everyone in the company to provide anonymous input to what they see as barriers with the guarantee of no retaliation for truthful comments.

Good people, working for good clients, but having growing pains, and hard to advance career

Poulsbo, WA

I have been working at Masterworks

Pros: Masterworks works for great clients, which is a really attractive element to the… Cons: The company has grown too fast, and hasn't figured out how to be the size they are while maintaining the work environment they sell to… Advice to Senior Management: Start paying your people what they're worth - it's saying something when I can get 15-20k more in Seattle - Cost of living isn't THAT… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Far from a dream job

I have been working at Masterworks full-time

Pros: Beautiful location Some enjoyable coworkers Clients you truly care about Summer hours Cons: Incestuous executive team "Value creation" for clients comes in the form of talk; very little action. Poor morale with recent… Advice to Senior Management: They welcome feedback, but it goes in one ear and out the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Masterworks.

Worked for Masterworks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Masterworks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Masterworks CEO Stephen Woodworth. All reviews posted anonymously by Masterworks employees.