Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matador Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Matador Systems employees.
I have been working at Matador Systems full-time for more than a year
Pros – * Can be used as a career stepping stone to go for something better
* Interesting work, and learned a lot
Cons – * Daily morning meetings with daily employee presentations (mostly motivational)
* Company treats staff like irresponsible children (fined if not in the office by 9am, etc.)
* Low and late pay, company deducts from commissions intransparently
* A lot of office politics for a company this size (up to 50 staff)
* CEO mood swings affect whole company
* Promotion does not come with pay increase
Advice to Senior Management – Pay competitive salaries and pay them by end of the month, treat your employees like adults and treat them right, and do not lie about having offices in X countries when you only have one office in Singapore.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-11-04 18:33 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.