Match.com

www.match.com
  www.match.com
There are newer employer reviews for Match.com

A wonderful place to work!

I have been working at Match.com full-time

Pros

Working at Match.com has provided the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds, Match.com has some of the best minds in the area working for the company and it has been a great experience. Working for Match.com, you will have the opportunity to work with people from very different backgrounds and cultures, it is very diverse. It also provides great opportunity to move up within the company, opportunities to expand your knowledge and very supportive with expanding your education within this industry. Match.com cares about work-life balance which is so important in the day in age. They are very flexible when it comes to family issues that require your attention. Important Medical, Dental and Life benefits are exceptional and among the best I have had access to in my career.

Cons

One of the downsides of working for a leading internet company, can be the number of hours. While work-life balance is important, depending on the project being worked on at the time, you could be working 60+ hours a week. Now, this is not all of the time, but some projects just require extra time and effort to do it right. I have to say that it is all worth it to see a large project you worked on, gave everything you have including working late nights affect the business in a positive manner. You get a sense of being proud you were part of that.

Communicate down more often. It feels like sometimes things are communicated on a need to know basis which isn't always the best for morale. We have really great teams working for us, and these teams will basically do anything it takes to get the job done, and done right. Knowing what the bigger picture is, what the ultimate goal is makes them feel like they are part of and very important to that bigger picture.

52 Other Employee Reviews for Match.com (View Most Recent)

Talented yet very chaotic with a touch of favoritism

I have been working at Match.com

Pros

A lot of talented people with definitely a drive towards making the product better. Very aggressive environment pushing for deadlines to be met

Cons

Very disorganized, there is big element of favoritism (towards certain group) which is apparent once you have stayed there long enough. Very political place.

Great Place to work

I have been working at Match.com

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Good Benefits, and Decent Pay. People are top notch and highly dedicated. Work is interesting.

Cons

Recently politics have been introduced into the office.

Continue to focus on the customer.

There are newer employer reviews for Match.com