Match.com
www.match.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

P&L oriented, but takes care of their employees

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsThey expect a lot out of you and tries to give you what you need to succeed. Definitely believes in taking care of their employees. Excellent benefits. Even though my entire group was cut, they made sure everyone had good severence, benefits and placement help.

ConsCan be a bit cliquish in the office, with many different sub-companies in the same space. Ideas tend to only come from the top.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees a bit more ownership by involving them in the process. Technical people want to solve problems, but they can't help if they don't know what the goals are until they get their pre-defined projects.

Exciting place to work, great people, great perks, great fun!!!!

Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Match.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Match provides a very stimulating technical environment. We have a very large-scale environment and provide the opportunity to solve large-scale problems. We are moving into… Cons: Our Product Management teams are consumed with metrics. This means a LOT of "digging holes" and then filling them in. We spend a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down.....we are far and away the leader in the dating/relationship space. We should step out front… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Match.com is a great place to work

Applications Engineer (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Match.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work, a wealth of knowledge to gain from… Cons: No that I can think of. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Match.com.

Worked for Match.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Match.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Match.com CEO Sam Yagan. All reviews posted anonymously by Match.com employees.