MathWorks
www.mathworks.com Natick, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Stable and longterm view on growth.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I have been working at MathWorks

ProsStable and fair. The company takes care of the employeers. Your career development are taken seriously and is documented. The opinion of your co-workes that your interact with have a part in your opportunity for growth and promotion.
The company culture is very open and horisontal. Access to upper management is very easy.

ConsThere are sometimes too many processes. Things do not happen over night. You have to be patient and wait for changes. it should not take that long to inforce changes.
The decision making within the company is too centralized. The different culture differences in other countries is not taken in to consideration when changes are made.

Advice to Senior ManagementShorten the number of processes.

Excellent company to be a part of

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at MathWorks full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Innovative and positive atmosphere. Big emphasis on R&D. Extremely loyal and excited client base , to point of being a MATLAB cult. Successful company,… Cons: Not a lot of upward mobility within Sales. No flexibility in pricing and licensing models. MathWorks has a "my way or the highway"… Advice to Senior Management: Update licensing policies to keep up with the times. SaaS… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Developer

I have been working at MathWorks full-time

Pros: Great work hours, friendly work culture and brilliant people to… Cons: There is nothing bad about this company. People and work… More

There are newer reviews on MathWorks.

Worked for MathWorks? Contribute to the Community!

MathWorks – Why Work for Us?

Every member of the MathWorks team, from our finance department to our developers, contributes to delivering the software that impacts the things we all rely on in our daily lives. Think we’re exaggerating? Think again… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MathWorks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MathWorks CEO Jack Little. All reviews posted anonymously by MathWorks employees.