There are newer employer reviews for Matheson Inc.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner  in  Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Matheson Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, opportunity for growth, & employees are valued here

Cons

Not much training, they expect you to jump right in head first.

There needs to be more consistency in training, and protocol. Everything is kind of fly by the seat of your pants.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Matheson Inc. (View Most Recent)

Glad to be somewhere else

I worked at Matheson Inc.

Pros

Pay is decent. That's about it

Cons

Lack of communication. Micro management. Absolutely one of the worst work cultures I have been in.

I believe you should enjoy your job, co-workers, and workplace culture. This is a direct contradiction to the philosophy at Matheson. Culture comes from the top down. Look around, do people there enjoy coming to work every day? If you are honest with yourself, you will say no. But you all have blinders on, as long as you get your fat checks. Oh yeah, and of course the HR person reviews it as a wonderful place, what else are they supposed to do? Tell the truth about how much it sucks?

General Manager

I worked at Matheson Inc. full-time

Pros

Liked my job a lot, enjoy working with the people and subordinate managers. Very fast paced environment that brought anew and exciting challenge everyday

Cons

Executive level management did not appreciate the managers in field and more importantly the drivers at the lowest levels, nothing ever positive came from the top, Bonuses were promised but awarded only after constant follow ups, everyone is only a number, no clear direction for the managers to follow, Scope and duty functions seem to change daily.

Find out who is ton board to make the company a success and who is only there to advance their own adjendunt

There are newer employer reviews for Matheson Inc.

Worked for Matheson Inc.? Contribute to the Community!