Matheson Tri-Gas
www.mathesongas.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

BAD

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosbenefits were good - employees at lower level still care.

ConsCompany is to internally focused - safety reports and conference calls are over the top. Customer service has gone out the window - VP surrounds himself with yes men. These yes men are killing the moral at a store level. Older employees with years of experience and knowledge that came from prior companies are tossed to the side and marginalized. What a shame MTG took good profitable business and turned them into a MESS!! Safety people running operations - that explains a lot! I forgot to add the computer platform - TIMMS - what a mess real un-user friendly!!

Advice to Senior ManagementYour doomed to fail in the packaged gas business! You have lost the personal touch that a local distributor can offer. Wake up, most employees are just trying to survive the day and waiting for a chance to get out.

Customer Service Admin

I have been working at Matheson Tri-Gas

Pros: Being a large organization Matheson offers some very good benefits. Cons: Growing pains. I'm sure how this company handled selling product prior to… More

If you are new Matheson is great place to work. If you were acquired there is some pain.

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Matheson Tri-Gas

Pros: Large competetive company. Pretty much able to manage yuor own territory without a lot over supervision. Good benefits. Comparable… Cons: Mahtheson is experiencing way too many growing pains. Employee morale in my 15 years of service to this industry has never been lower by myself… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down with the acquisitions and get back to who really counts. The customer and your employees' happiness. Find a simpler software… More
There are newer reviews on Matheson Tri-Gas.

Worked for Matheson Tri-Gas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matheson Tri-Gas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Matheson Tri-Gas CEO Scott Kallman . All reviews posted anonymously by Matheson Tri-Gas employees.