There are newer employer reviews for Matheson Tri-Gas

Ok not great

I have been working at Matheson Tri-Gas

Pros

benefits are top notch Work Schedule is very flexible free to run my route without mgt watching me like a hawk

Cons

communication is the key Our branch acts like a corporate office guys running around with only one thing on theri minds

Quit micro managing the branches like they are down the street from the corparate office. Each part of the country has its own unique operating needs We are all not in Texas

38 Other Employee Reviews for Matheson Tri-Gas (View Most Recent)

BAD

I worked at Matheson Tri-Gas full-time

Pros

benefits were good - employees at lower level still care.

Cons

Company is to internally focused - safety reports and conference calls are over the top. Customer service has gone out the window - VP surrounds himself with yes men. These yes men are killing the moral at a store level. Older employees with years of experience and knowledge that came from prior companies are tossed to the side and marginalized. What a shame MTG took good profitable business and turned them into a MESS!! Safety people running operations - that explains a lot! I forgot to add the computer platform - TIMMS - what a mess real un-user friendly!!

Your doomed to fail in the packaged gas business! You have lost the personal touch that a local distributor can offer. Wake up, most employees are just trying to survive the day and waiting for a chance to get out.

Customer Service Admin

I have been working at Matheson Tri-Gas

Pros

Being a large organization Matheson offers some very good benefits.

Cons

Growing pains. I'm sure how this company handled selling product prior to us being aquired, however, the way they handle customer payments is stone age.

There are newer employer reviews for Matheson Tri-Gas