There are newer employer reviews for Mathnasium

Fair

Current Employee - Math Instructor
Current Employee - Math Instructor

I have been working at Mathnasium

Pros

The Mathnasium curriculum that you are given to work with is good and the all the materials used are effective. The superiors are well-informed and helpful.

Cons

There is not really much room to grow within the company-there are pretty much only instructors and managers with not much ability to grow

The staff and management at Mathnasium generally run the center (and company) pretty effectively and efficiently. They could provide some more helpful feedback and praise/benefits to their instructors though.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Mathnasium (View Most Recent)

A fun experience

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Mathnasium

Pros

Get to really help kids with math and see lots and lots of positive changes.

Cons

Pay could be better, job gets a bit tedious at times.

Keep it up, it's mostly beneficial to the kids and owners, but a great business!

Great!

Former Employee - Math Tutor
    Former Employee - Math Tutor

I worked at Mathnasium

Pros

Flexible, good pay, great coworkers and management. Able to be flexible in your teaching methods according to different student needs.

Cons

Wanted more hours to work at times but they were not available because the center hours were somewhat minimal in comparison to a regular store.

I think you are all doing a great job. I don't have any complaints-only praise and encouragement. Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Mathnasium

Worked for Mathnasium? Contribute to the Community!