Matrix Cellular Services
www.matrix.in New Delhi, India 150 to 499 Employees

Wow!!!!! experience

A Smart Way to Stay Connected (Former Employee)
Allahabad (India)

ProsI've wow experience working with matrix. Supporting nature of all my senior and other employees helpd me to work for long time with Matrix family.

ConsI always did my best that is why i never faced nor had been in any awkward situation/experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything is gud infact excellent however, there is no growth of an individual that also depends on what ur expectation is with urself and my expectation with myself is too high and undefined.

Some time is is good but some times it's so hurting to work in Matrix.

International- Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Noida (India)

I have been working at Matrix Cellular Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Incentives are very good to get motivated. But Many times… Cons: Work Culture and deduction in salary/reimbursement is so bad for employees. Every time it got deducted. In these… Advice to Senior Management: Don't demotivate the employees just because of the daily target, please do some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Helpful in career building

Supervisor-Int Ops (Current Employee)
    Allahabad (India)

I have been working at Matrix Cellular Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Much to learn and experience Cons: Not Much to talk about Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Matrix Cellular Services.

Worked for Matrix Cellular Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Cellular Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Cellular Services employees.