There are newer employer reviews for Matrix Medical

Changing Company, Poor Management, Favoritism

Former Employee - Medical Staff Services  in  Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Medical Staff Services in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Matrix Medical

Pros

I was grateful to have a challenging opportunity not too far from my home with a growing company.

Cons

There were big changes from when I was originally hired, including massive turnover in upper level management. The new managers that were hired brought in their friends and former co-workers which cemented an "us and them" attitude. Despite raising concerns regarding this issue, nothing was ever properly resolved. Eventually almost all the employees that were hired by the previous management were unceremoniously let go. It was clear there was some other agenda being played out.

In order to earn respect, you must be respectful to others. In my mind, it is ridiculous to think that this can be dictated in the form of written policies. Ideally it can - and should - be demonstrated in the empathic and compassionate treatment of all individuals - no matter what their job assignment or level. The ongoing "excuse" that "it is just business" is just that - a weak excuse. I particularly find the blatant disregard of individuals reprehensible coming from the self-proclaimed Christians. You are not a Christian if you leave your conscience at the doorway when you enter work.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Matrix Medical (View Most Recent)

"Great company to work for, smart people with good energy"

Current Employee - NP II
    Current Employee - NP II

I have been working at Matrix Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company values nurse practitioners!!

Cons

The insurance is a bit expensive, but I was told that will improve as the company grows.

I had an overall good experience.

Former Employee - Member Relations Representative  in  Clearwater, FL
    Former Employee - Member Relations Representative in Clearwater, FL

I worked at Matrix Medical full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice facility, friendly supervisors and co-workers, good starting pay and bonuses, good benefits.

Cons

If you do not thrive in a metrics-driven work environment, this is not a job for you.

Please consider re-hiring former employees. It takes time to learn your systems and procedures.

There are newer employer reviews for Matrix Medical

Worked for Matrix Medical? Contribute to the Community!