MATRIX is a fun, relaxed work environment.

Current Employee - Technology Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Matrix Resources

Pros

We have a great team of people here in Dallas with a wealth of industry experience and tenure with the organization. We have a large recruiting team here in Dallas and an expansive client base, which means a wide variety of disciplines within IT to recruit for. We have been in business for years so we have established a presence here in the Dallas market.

Cons

The commission structure is terrible and can get very confusing in terms of knowing exactly what to expect to see in your check every month.

Other Reviews for Matrix Resources

GREAT culture, integrity, people

Former Employee - Technology Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Matrix Resources

Pros

Even after departing, I have only good things to say about the environment and the people at Matrix. They operate as a team and really want to see everyone succeed. Everyone is happy to be at work every day. Matrix only hires people with extremely high levels of integrity, and they all enjoy each others' company at work. No job is perfect, but this kind of camaraderie in the work place is very near my idea of a perfect environment.

Cons

My only problem with working at Matrix is that recruiting did not fit into my long-term career aspirations. I left to pursue a career in a completely different job function. I will advise that recruiting at Matrix is particularly tough as far as recruiting goes. At the time I left, it was still a "free market" (no assigned job orders) and the intense internal competition to cover jobs makes it difficult to gain traction as a newcomer.

I would say ditch the free market, but just because it wasn't right for me doesn't mean it's not right for other recruiters. Continue to listen to employees for feedback. Maybe make the commission structure a little better on the low end.

Good money, not so good management

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Matrix Resources

Pros

Good pay, cutting edge tech, workable hardware. Also, they have a large client base to keep you working even after your initial contract. Some of the higher level developers are very knowledgeable.

Cons

My biggest complaint is a lack of transparency from management, combined with a very limited vision that stresses the outsider appearance of "Matrix", rather than providing the best client solution. Not all of the developers are particularly good at their job.

Be more open, honest, and transparent to the employees. Rather than focusing on P&L or the "Image" of Matrix, focus on providing the best value to the client (Profits and Image will follow, I promise!)

There are newer employer reviews for Matrix Resources.

Worked for Matrix Resources? Contribute to the Community!