Great pay, short/inconsistent contracts

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test  in  Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Matrix Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Professional and quick hiring process and good pay contracts.

Cons

Did not know whether the contract would be extended until the last day of the existing contract.

Other Reviews for Matrix Resources

MATRIX is a fun, relaxed work environment.

Current Employee - Technology Recruiter  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Matrix Resources

Pros

We have a great team of people here in Dallas with a wealth of industry experience and tenure with the organization. We have a large recruiting team here in Dallas and an expansive client base, which means a wide variety of disciplines within IT to recruit for. We have been in business for years so we have established a presence here in the Dallas market.

Cons

The commission structure is terrible and can get very confusing in terms of knowing exactly what to expect to see in your check every month.

GREAT culture, integrity, people

Former Employee - Technology Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Matrix Resources

Pros

Even after departing, I have only good things to say about the environment and the people at Matrix. They operate as a team and really want to see everyone succeed. Everyone is happy to be at work every day. Matrix only hires people with extremely high levels of integrity, and they all enjoy each others' company at work. No job is perfect, but this kind of camaraderie in the work place is very near my idea of a perfect environment.

Cons

My only problem with working at Matrix is that recruiting did not fit into my long-term career aspirations. I left to pursue a career in a completely different job function. I will advise that recruiting at Matrix is particularly tough as far as recruiting goes. At the time I left, it was still a "free market" (no assigned job orders) and the intense internal competition to cover jobs makes it difficult to gain traction as a newcomer.

I would say ditch the free market, but just because it wasn't right for me doesn't mean it's not right for other recruiters. Continue to listen to employees for feedback. Maybe make the commission structure a little better on the low end.

There are newer employer reviews for Matrix Resources.

Worked for Matrix Resources? Contribute to the Community!