Matrix Resources
www.matrixresources.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

They found a position for me.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Matrix Resources

ProsThey have connections with some major companies and they offer health and 401K benefits. Position I secured is not too far from home and the travel is quite tolerable.

ConsRarely hear from them once placed in a position. I have never heard a work about a possible rate increase due to employability and consistently accreditable performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck in with employees periodically to stay current with organizational changes or other matters that may affect time sheet approval or other pertinent issues.

Lack of communication

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Matrix Resources

Pros: Matrix has the resources and market positioning to serve both clients and consultants. … Cons: This statement may apply only to certain individuals and not the entire company. My recruiter understood… Advice to Senior Management: Create friendly opportunities for knowledge and intelligence exchange. More

Pretty good place to work, overall

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Matrix Resources

Pros: Great people - friendly and easy to work with Good support… Cons: No matching 401k when I was there Management was a bit… Advice to Senior Management: Should really consider providing a 401k match. Continue to support growth and promotion from within - that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Matrix Resources.

Worked for Matrix Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Matrix Resources CEO Lambert Chandler, William Gower, and John Scarbrough. All reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Resources employees.