Mattel
www.mattel.com El Segundo, CA 5000+ Employees

One of the best to work for in LA area

Finance Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mattel full-time

ProsHalf day Fridays are great, even when you work a few extra hours, the building is pretty much empty by 3PM. Great career opportunities and the company will invest in you if you are hardworking and dedicated. Work-life balance is respected.

ConsIT infrastructure is bad for such a large company. Workload can be intense sometimes, but I don't know of any worthwhile companies where it isn't, to go far you have to work hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementInnovate more, take more risks.

Great place to work at!!!

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Mattel full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent environment, flexible timings, quality work. Also great benefits and… Cons: Lots of work, but that's everywhere. Focus on key objectives… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An open-minded introduction to corporate life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mattel as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Strong community Large resource bank Constant innovation Fantastic food and uplifting events Cons: Corporate hierarchy can shoot down ideas rather quickly Hard to break… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mattel.

Worked for Mattel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mattel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mattel CEO Bryan G. Stockton. All reviews posted anonymously by Mattel employees.