Mattress Firm

www.mattressfirm.com

Great people with great attitudes = a great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

You will enjoy working with almost every single person in this company. I've worked here for over 12 years and I was listened too, trained, helped, and given responsibility no matter what position I held. I've had Regional V.P.'s call and ask for advice when I was only a Store Manager. I've also been able to reach out to ANY person for help or advice regardless of position. From the Training Dept. to I.T. or from Sales to Merchandising every department works together to be successful. Want to work in a company where they care? Work here.

Cons

The hours can be harsh. Expect to work major holidays like the 4th of July or Memorial Day as these are very, very busy times for Mattress FIrm. Of course, in sales, this is when you can make some very good money. Also, the work life balance can be tough. Not getting off until 8pm ,means you can miss out on some family time.

Keep working on improving the work life balance.

Other reviews for Mattress Firm

I love working for Mattress Frim

Current Employee - Market Manager  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Market Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Growth, Growth, and more Growth!!! With over 800 stores and counting we just went public and are just now opening in Salt Lake City. We plan to have over 20 stores in the valley over the next 24 months!!! We also get to run our stores as if they were our own personal stores. You don't have a boss over your sholder every day and there is a ton of freedom.

Cons

We are currently short staffed, but with our aggressive recruting that should be corrected soon.

N/A

Proud to be part of the Mattress Firm family.

Current Employee - Manager On Duty  in  West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Manager On Duty in West Jordan, UT

Pros

Mattress Firm is vastly growing and provides great opportunity to its employees to grow with them. I have just started and can't describe how excited I am for my future with this company.

Cons

I have not encountered any cons with this job and do not see any in the near future. Everyday I am excited to go to work and learn something new.

There are newer employer reviews for Mattress Firm.

Worked for Mattress Firm? Contribute to the Community!