Mattress Firm

www.mattressfirm.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mattress Firm

Manager

I worked at Mattress Firm

Pros

You are trained very well.

Cons

Very little work life balance

Follow through with feedback and improvements that need to be made

430 Other Employee Reviews for Mattress Firm (View Most Recent)

Good company very big on giving back to the community....

Current Employee - Store Manager in Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Steady pay check. Benefits are good.

Cons

Long hours it is sales no family life.

Take care of your employees

Mattress Firm Response

Dec 12, 2013Director of Talent Acquisition and Retention

We appreciate the review, Fort Myers!

Beware!!!

I have been working at Mattress Firm

Pros

Great Products! Great Happiness Guarantee, best in the industry! Great selling system for the college grad or newbie to sales.! constant training!

Cons

This may be a short novel! Every weekend, every holiday with extended hours 50-60 hours weekly longer on holidays, did I mention every weekend? Say goodbye to your wife and family... And any social life! Worst Point of Sale software in American.. Doesn't work 30% of the time! No accountability.. Except for Sales team.... Everything bad falls on you... Warehouse doesn't deliver? Oh Free upgrade, free pillows, free delivery.... ALL from the Sales professional not those at fault! Please google Mattress Firm.. See the 1000's of delivery complaints! lowest percentage of commissions in the industry! track your compensation.. If the system works.. Because time for bonus you'll be shocked and little help from your DM or Am... And None from HR. In my time with the company I've never had my check match my expectations! This company in my opinion will faulted when the job market improves! They are blessed with great people who dislike the company but need a check so they put up with the company! Just do your research! I noticed at the top of the page 58% of employees would recommend to a family member.. that in itself is scary! Also why does the company experience more than 35% turnover in 1 year or less?

read the above! don't spend $1 million on a motivational bus tour when your software doesn't work properly! Lux Living Pillows... The Mattress Firm Foundation ... A 36.00 pillow that retails for 129.00 and you give pennies to research? WHY? Correct the verbiage Sales teams say... "A percentage of proceeds go to pancreatic cancer research" Or just pennies?

There are newer employer reviews for Mattress Firm