Mattress Firm

There are newer employer reviews for Mattress Firm

One-of-a-Kind Company!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mattress Firm has provided me with a variety of opportunities to grow as an individual and as a leader, and to get to work alongside other individuals that are just as passionate about their jobs and the company's success! Growth potential is limitless, and the financial aspect is great. If you're looking to apply for a position: take a wild chance on this bedding company... just like me, you'll be glad you did!

Cons

The company is growing incredibly quickly, so there are both pro's and con's involved. Also, as was mentioned in an earlier review, retail does require a certain time commitment. However, the company has done a great job of providing various other benefits to the position.

Keep up the great work!

Aug 4, 2014Vice President Talent Management

Wow! We're so appreciative of your review and feedback. Thanks for your hard work and we appreciate your service to MFRM!

402 Other Employee Reviews for Mattress Firm (View Most Recent)

This is one fantabulous company to work for!

Current Employee - Manager On Duty in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Manager On Duty in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great training! You will be set for success the moment you start! Very caring company about it's customers, it's employees, and the communities they serve. One of the few companies that I've worked for in this industry that gives back to the communities that they move into with unfaltering dedication to whatever cause they find themselves involved in. Great comraderie amongst the entire organization, as we all work for one thing, a great nights sleep for our guests. Personal growth is abundant within this company and the level of success you have will depend on what you put into it. I Have never worked for a company that takes so much time and effort to help every one of their employees succeed and grow within the company if the person wants to grow. Come grow with us!

Cons

If you've never worked retail, the hours can be long. However you get back what you yourself are willing to put into it. I personally have not found one thing about the company that I don't like.

Keep doing what you're doing to continue the growth of this company. "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Aug 4, 2014Vice President Talent Management

We love the word 'fantabulous' to describe Mattress Firm! Glad to hear you've experienced personal growth as well! Thanks for all you do!

Awesome company!

Current Employee - Online Marketing Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Coordinator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Mattress Firm full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Mattress Firm is an awesome place to work. The company truly cares about the employees and finds it important to keep the employees happy. Working in the corporate office, I have noticed that most people here have worked over 5 years and it's obvious why. In addition, Mattress Firm is considered one of the Top 10 Workplaces in the United States. The company is growing and so are the number of happy employees here. I am very pleased and thankful for the opportunity to work here.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to say regarding any cons of working here. I have not had any negative experience here.

Aug 4, 2014Vice President Talent Management

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're glad you are enjoying your time here and love the company! You guys are doing great work in the online world-- keep doing what you're doing so more ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Mattress Firm