There are newer employer reviews for Mature Services

Good intentions and expedient services.

Former Employee - Building Maintenance in Akron, OH
Former Employee - Building Maintenance in Akron, OH

I worked at Mature Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good intentions and expedient services: They found me online wherever I had posted my resume. Then had called me to go apply, interview and try out the job: building maintenance. Mature Staffing Services is a great company that helped me earn the income necessary to pay for living expenses for a year.

Cons

But even though I could the job, the job selected for me did not seem to match the optimum of my qualifications and expectations for the kind of person I wished to work with.

Advice to Management

Any person having 3 different resumes and 3-degrees, with 14-years or more experience and their own business plan, an honorable military discharge, a good credit report, a book published, and a patent should be considered to be placed in their particular fields relevant to their most current pursuit, not a teenage kid's job, with a bunch of little boys driving pick-up trucks.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Nice to be able to help people.

Former Employee - Trainer/Employer Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Trainer/Employer Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Mature Services

Pros

The management is very understanding when it comes to getting time off for personal issues. Even if you have exhausted your sick pay, you can have off without pay.

Cons

If you can't make it into work because of snow conditions you will only get paid for one snow day. If the office has to close down for more than one emergency day, they take your vacation, whether or not you can make it to work.

Advice to Management

Do not take employees vacation from them when the offices are closed due to emergencies. It's not the employees fault that a water main breaks or the road conditions are too bad to drive. Most of the Mature Services employees work over time without being reimbursed and we are not allowed comp time. In addition, we are non-profit so our salaries are below average.

2. Project Director

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I worked at Mature Services

Pros

good benefits, flexibility, professional, fun and interesting

Cons

work overload, travelling, limited support, work extra hours