Mature Services
www.matureservices.org Akron, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good intentions and expedient services.

Building Maintenance (Former Employee)
Akron, OH

ProsGood intentions and expedient services: They found me online wherever I had posted my resume. Then had called me to go apply, interview and try out the job: building maintenance. Mature Staffing Services is a great company that helped me earn the income necessary to pay for living expenses for a year.

ConsBut even though I could the job, the job selected for me did not seem to match the optimum of my qualifications and expectations for the kind of person I wished to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementAny person having 3 different resumes and 3-degrees, with 14-years or more experience and their own business plan, an honorable military discharge, a good credit report, a book published, and a patent should be considered to be placed in their particular fields relevant to their most current pursuit, not a teenage kid's job, with a bunch of little boys driving pick-up trucks.

Nice to be able to help people.

Trainer/Employer Representative (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Mature Services

Pros: The management is very understanding when it comes to getting time off for personal issues.… Cons: If you can't make it into work because of snow conditions you will only get paid for one snow day. If the… Advice to Senior Management: Do not take employees vacation from them when the offices are closed due to emergencies. It's not the employees fault that a water main… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Trainer

Instructor (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Mature Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great support from the management TEAM. Cons: Worining at an off-sight office Advice to Senior Management: Continue the fine job and support you provide the TEAM! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mature Services.

Worked for Mature Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mature Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mature Services CEO Linda M Valentine. All reviews posted anonymously by Mature Services employees.