Great place to work, relaxed and laid back Hawaiian atmosphere!

Current Employee - Human Resource Specialist  in  Peoria, IL
Current Employee - Human Resource Specialist in Peoria, IL

I have been working at Maui Jim full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Love flip flops and shorts at work, get to see upper management on a regular basis

Cons

very flat organization, so not as many opportunities for advancement once already in professional workforce

keep up with the great culture!

Other Reviews for Maui Jim

Great, casual place to work.

Current Employee - Repair Tech
    Current Employee - Repair Tech

I have been working at Maui Jim

Pros

Casual environment, can wear whatever you want, friendly atmosphere, company sponsored social activities, overtime if you want, product discounts

Cons

low pay compared to industry standards, many employees, even in higher management positions, have little or no college education, not much room for growth

Maui Jim is a great company with a solid luxury product. However, management seems to operate in a "clique" of sorts, and as a company, we are slow to react and implement changes and improvements to the product line when compared to others in the same industry. Resistance to change will only slow the growth and success of Maui Jim if they continue to operate in a reactive rather than proactive manner.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Maui Jim

Pros

I really love working here. Great place, great company, and great people. The atmosphere is very laid back and everyone gets along well.

Cons

No major downsides, but the opportunities for advancement are kind of limited. I think its mostly because it's a smaller company at this point though.

I think the leadership is doing a great job and they get along well w/ the workers. They've successfully created a great corporate culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Maui Jim.

Worked for Maui Jim? Contribute to the Community!