Mauser
www.mauser.com Ziegelstadl, Germany 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice production people but bad management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Addison, IL

I worked at Mauser

ProsThe people working on the production floor are great and very hard workers. The people on the floor know that needs to be done. The plant has 3 unions so the pay is good.

ConsKeeps cutting staff to make good numbers. More than half of the equipment is old and they keep putting money in to them when they should replace them. Some of the equipment is 20 or more years old and Mauser GMBH makes their own line of new equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to make the plant run like GM and just make a good product. Upgrade your equipment and stop putting money in to very old equipment. The people that investers that own Mauser should take a very hard look at how their money is wasted.

Great place to work. Fast paced environment

I have been working at Mauser full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you like blow molding, this is a place to… Cons: Very hot on summer days. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mauser in Conroe specifically the fiber div is packed with unprofessional leadership.

Conroe, TX

I have been working at Mauser full-time

Pros: The actual productions workers on the floor are very good… Cons: The Supervisor and most of the leads are uneducated hillbilly types that can't see past the color of one's skin to see any potential benefit… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to Corporate is fire and start over. No way you succeed with the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mauser.

Worked for Mauser? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mauser reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mauser employees.