There are newer employer reviews for Maven Wave Partners

Entrepreneurial and growing fast

Current Employee - Senior Principal in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Principal in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Maven Wave Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people to work with (no whiners, peacocks, or jerks). Nice blend of management consulting and technology execution. If you have an idea, management will let you run with it. Great work / life balance.

Cons

Growing fast, so individuals who are self reliant and self starters do well, those that need a lot of process and hand-holding may struggle.

Keep up the pace! Start investing in some internal training to grow the next wave of Managers and Principals.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Maven Wave Partners (View Most Recent)

A Growing Full Service Consulting Firm with Many Levels of Expertise

Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Maven Wave Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Maven Wave Partners provides service for creating a process and implementation of the newest technologies. Our consultants are experts in integrating these technologies with a wide variety of existing legacy software components and infrastructure. This provides lots of opportunities for lateral movement and getting involved with different parts of the company.

Cons

You will have to do some extra work and research to get involved in areas that interest you and build your career. Opportunities will not always be presented to you. So it is important to always try and look at the big picture to see where your talents can be an asset to the company.

More company sponsored programs or events to further build on the culture.

Fast Paced/Cutting Edge of Technology/ Great Place to Grow

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Maven Wave Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Maven Wave Partners is a professional consulting firm which allows its employees to grow with them. It is a company which respects and recognizes the work you do. The partners work with you in establishing your goals and keep an open door policy for any and all discussions. They have a great technology stack with Microsoft and Google.

I have been employed with Maven Wave for over a year and I have grown more in a year than I did with any of my previous jobs. I have had greater flexibility in learning new skills and taking on bigger roles.

Additional Plus: Frequent Team Building Outings

Cons

As it is a rapidly growing company they expect their employees to hit the ground running and expect people to be more proactive about issues and concerns.

Invest in additional training exercises

There are newer employer reviews for Maven Wave Partners