Maverik
www.maverik.com North Salt Lake, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

An all right job.

Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThere is a benefits package available to employees at all levels. It seems to be pretty easy to get time off whenever I need it.

ConsThey have fairly low wages seemed to have only considered people for raises every few years. Sometimes there's a lot of people's personal drama there.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems management is usually 'fighting fires' and not having things totally under control. Also, make sure consideration for raises happens more often.

it is a great place to work

Opps Manager (Current Employee)
    Payson, AZ

I have been working at Maverik

Pros: i enjoy this type of work been in this line… Cons: PDI really sucks right now when we get used to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Many opportunities in a growing company.

Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Maverik

Pros: There are a lot of opportunities to contribute to a growing company. A positive… Cons: Standard procedures and process documentation need to become a priority, and made easily accessible. A lot of effort has been… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize employees that internalize. When you overlook the people that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Maverik.

Worked for Maverik? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maverik reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maverik CEO Mike Call. All reviews posted anonymously by Maverik employees.