There are newer employer reviews for MaxLinear

Great company to start at and grow in your career

Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer  in  Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at MaxLinear full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

MaxLinear is a great place to work. The company is big enough to have really smart engineers to learn from but small enough that I have had a lot of exposure to the r&d process and not just a small part of it. We move fast here but coworkers are driven and the higher ups are involved and available. I’ve gained a lot more experience than my friends who went to bigger companies.

Cons

Time frames can be pretty tight so more time would be better so we can develop the best products possible.

35 Other Employee Reviews for MaxLinear (View Most Recent)

Not a Cog

I have been working at MaxLinear

Pros

Because Maxlinear is smaller - you get to do things that you can't do for years and years in a larger organization. You are not "just some cog in the wheel" you are a player from the start! It is a place of intensity - work really hard and play hard. There are great people to hang out with so you never have to feel out of things. Cool groups that get together.

Cons

It is a real open and accessible enviornment - you can walk right up to the CEO and talk with him but sometimes he can be a little demanding.

I love this company! The place to make your dream come true!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at MaxLinear full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It is a greatest place for engineering and management to gain incredible experience in the short time and grow up rapidly with company. I really enjoy the engineers around me and the positive attitude from everyone to win every design. I feel strongly we work as a team and gain the credit together. There is no individual worker who just finishes the assigned job and goes home. The teammates just like my family and cover each other when there is any difficulty inside and outside the job. Awesome working culture! Everyone likes to win and treats this company as his own!

Cons

Need to focus on higher ASP products in the road map to turn the engineering/management effort to be valuable!

Keep up the great work to make precise decision and keep respecting each employee as last year.

There are newer employer reviews for MaxLinear

Worked for MaxLinear? Contribute to the Community!