Maxim Integrated

www.maximintegrated.com
  www.maximintegrated.com
There are newer employer reviews for Maxim Integrated

Company has great products but management needs to improve people skills

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Maxim Integrated

Pros

Great products, lots of oppurtunity to grow, great company performance, a promise of cultural change, world class new building (2012)

Cons

Some senior management has very poor people skills, inconsistent to the culture the CEO or other executives are promoting, negative reinforcement consistent in my department

check that all departments are motivating good people to stay and avoid political agenda in managing people. This drives good people away from Maxim

356 Other Employee Reviews for Maxim Integrated (View Most Recent)

Great place to start

Former Employee - Applications Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Applications Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Maxim Integrated

Pros

I Learned a lot working here. My coworkers were awesome and very friendly. They were very smart, professional, and helpful too.

Cons

There were no getting to know your coworkers. Working was pretty lonely for the first few weeks. There were little, if any, people ages 18-25 working here.

Feedback is always appreciated. The lunch was very nice for getting to know a few coworkers off the bat. Hire more people in the 18-25 range.

The best managed company I ever worked with.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Maxim Integrated

Pros

Very diversified products across different industries. Highly independent business units provide further diversity over management or business cycles. Great performance metrics to measure every aspects of groups and individuals.

Cons

There are still quite many less competent persons in different positions of the company. Many high quality people left in past several years because of poor stock performance and return.

Need do better job to attract top notch talents. Make the compensation more competitive. A capable employee is worth several mediocre ones.

Tunc did a great job!