Maxim Integrated
www.maximintegrated.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Great Opportunity for me

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Maxim Integrated as an intern for less than a year

ProsI had a fantastic mentor and worked on a great team. I felt very comfortable asking questions and critically discussing problems. My technical and soft skills flourished here.

I was impressed with the CEO. He has a critical eye and has a good sense on running a company. He has effective conservative values, but I think he needs to get a little more risky and creative. He and his team are smart enough to do so.

ConsThe environment was less creative and motivating then it could have been. I would like see the group offices filled with paintings, plants, artwork, etc. Grey cubicles are boring.

Advice to Senior ManagementHealthy body, healthy mind! Open up the gym!
#1 improvement that needs to happen for Maxim: get going on the Maxim University program. Give employees incentive and motivation to grow while attracting top talent. I see too many older folks playing solitaire. Solitaire is boring.

Encourage innovation. Have good people.

Sales (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Maxim Integrated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Overall good benefit. Immediate management is good. In the process to change company culture toward collaboration and… Cons: Salary is not competitive in industry. Too much politics between… Advice to Senior Management: Promote qualified employees. Encourage business units work together as one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Application Engineer Intern

Applications Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Maxim Integrated as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good staff. Great projects to work. Treat like permanent employee… Cons: Even as Intern, they expect hard work from you and some time have to work longer… Advice to Senior Management: NA Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Maxim Integrated.

Worked for Maxim Integrated? Contribute to the Community!

Maxim Integrated – Why Work for Us?

At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to the market faster. Maxim… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maxim Integrated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maxim Integrated CEO Tunc Doluca. All reviews posted anonymously by Maxim Integrated employees.