Maxim Integrated

www.maximintegrated.com

Very intense experience. Great place to start a career

Process Engineer (Former Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsThere are a lot of limitations in terms of resources. It all depends on how you work with them. People who take it up as a challenge and learn to work around tight resources, will excel. Its a great place to start. Lot of visibility and tons of excellent engineers that are more than willing to educate you if you show interest. No dearth of opportunities. Great place to learn and grow.

ConsThe work environment is very serious. Not much scope for employee bonding or team building activity. Its a tough place for a New graduate to warm up to since most of the folks are in mid 40s. The office atmosphere is not bright. Its rather dull to work in. Extremely hectic schedules and sometimes work pressure can get to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement seems to be moving in the right direction with branding and internal changes in management style and new talent acquisition. I think they are moving in the right direction. Just need to do a bit more to improve overall employee satisfaction.

Maxim is a great place to work

Principal Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Maxim Integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company is a leader in its industry. There is a major transformation underway in setting a new strategic direction and in building a… Cons: Units tend to be silo'd and at times requires extra… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to drive training and development programs. Experiment with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good technical experience adder, but cheap and you may burn out

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Maxim Integrated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good engineers, good work flow Cons: cheap, stock options that went nowhere, poor compensation Advice to Senior Management: Invest in people, not use them as consultant that you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Maxim Integrated.

Worked for Maxim Integrated? Contribute to the Community!