Maxim Integrated
www.maximintegrated.com San Jose, CA 5000+ Employees

Good Company Overall. Benefits and Compensation slowly eroding. Executives in ivory tower.

I have been working at Maxim Integrated full-time

ProsHealth benefits are good for now. If you work for the right management group, work can be satisfying. Company is trying to change original "miser" culture, and create spaces for creativity.

ConsSince it is an analog electronics company, technology lags behind industry. Executive management appears out of touch with employee base and work. Total compensation and benefits decreasing over time.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaxim has always been profitable, and has a good business model. I would not continue to erode benefits / pay over time, as that is what kept many employees at Maxim in the first place. Don't ignore the many employee survey's advice.

Not the most friendly place to work

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Maxim Integrated full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent opportunities and competitive pay Cons: Lack of team atmosphere, snobby coworkers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great values, but politics get in the way

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Maxim Integrated full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Family oriented, plenty of opportunities for lateral and upward advancement. Executive management is accessible and… Cons: Despite efforts to refresh their brand, the company is still very old school with limited flexibility. You work long hours and are expected to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Maxim Integrated.

Worked for Maxim Integrated? Contribute to the Community!

Maxim Integrated – Why Work for Us?

At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to the market faster. Maxim… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maxim Integrated reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maxim Integrated CEO Tunc Doluca. All reviews posted anonymously by Maxim Integrated employees.