There are newer employer reviews for Maxxam Analytics

My best career move so far was accepting a position at Maxxam Analytics

Current Employee - Analyst I in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Analyst I in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Maxxam Analytics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-opportunities for advancement
-opportunities to learn new things every day
-being part of a growing company that is continuously expanding
-great benefits package
-very busy work environment, which I like because it keeps me motivated to do my best
-welcoming positive culture and work environment
-opportunity to build lots of friendships with co-workers

Cons

-sometimes it can get stressful with the amount of workload, but you just have to break it down into small milestones for yourself to keep motivated
-not a lot of people realize and appreciate how much of a great place Maxxam is to work at!

Advice to Management

Upper management is doing a great job in keeping the organization moving forward in a positive direction.

reviews filtered by
  1. human resources

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Maxxam Analytics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for if you are looking to learn new things. One always keeps busy and days go by very fast. Company goes through a lot of changes as it grows and it is great to see that you are offered a variety of tools to be able to perform your job. Company encourages growth from within and management seems supportive of new ideas and opportunities to improve the work environment. I feel comfortable sharing idea and expressing my point of you. Maxxam offers job stability and remarkable benefits. You have the feeling that you are working with the best in your field.

Cons

too many emails in a single day!

2. Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Maxxam Analytics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Maxxam offers a lot to it's employees, more and more as it grows at a rapid pace. Great benefit packages, employee events (breakfats, BBQ's, free ice cream), nice facilities, free coffee rewards program, employee assistance program. There are a lot of jobs opening as we expand and Maxxam likes to promote from within. Definitely gives you an opportunity to try different positions. In my experience here I have been given the freedom to try many different things which has been an amazing learning experience.

Cons

While Maxxam's salary structure reflects competitve wages within the analytical testing industry, they are fairly low, resulting in turnover. The cons would really depend on your specific role.

Advice to Management

As you grow continue to offer employees advancement and benefit opportunities to keep them growing with you.

There are newer employer reviews for Maxxam Analytics