Maxxam Analytics
www.maxxam.ca Mississauga, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Opportunity

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Maxxam Analytics full-time for less than a year

ProsMaxxam offers a lot to it's employees, more and more as it grows at a rapid pace. Great benefit packages, employee events (breakfats, BBQ's, free ice cream), nice facilities, free coffee rewards program, employee assistance program. There are a lot of jobs opening as we expand and Maxxam likes to promote from within. Definitely gives you an opportunity to try different positions. In my experience here I have been given the freedom to try many different things which has been an amazing learning experience.

ConsWhile Maxxam's salary structure reflects competitve wages within the analytical testing industry, they are fairly low, resulting in turnover. The cons would really depend on your specific role.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs you grow continue to offer employees advancement and benefit opportunities to keep them growing with you.

Opportunity, Support, Benefits and more at Maxxam.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Maxxam Analytics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Diverse lines of business = longevity in the market place. Multidiciplines allow for numerous opportunities for employees to gain experience in a number of… Cons: There are no cons that are specific to Maxxam, that would be different to any other empolyer that provides laboratory services. Demands of customers… Advice to Senior Management: It is surprising to see negative comments by some former employee's. My personal experience has been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good place to start your career

Analyst I (Current Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Maxxam Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros: they have good training programs for new emplyees- they train well about basic… Cons: they have low pay rate. not a good place to develop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Maxxam Analytics.

Worked for Maxxam Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maxxam Analytics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maxxam Analytics CEO Jon Hantho. All reviews posted anonymously by Maxxam Analytics employees.