Maxymiser
www.maxymiser.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Forward Thinking Company where Employees are Highly Valued

Director of Marketing (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsENVIRONMENT: Maxymiser really values their employees and it shows. Instead of running a corporate, political red tape environment, they give each employee ample amount of responsibility and autonomy. All ideas are listened to and considered. The people that work here care about the company, want to see it succeed and grow, and are extremely talented.

COMPENSATION: Company pays very well inline with industry standards as well as quarterly bonuses based on goals/objectives. GREAT benefits package--unlike most out there. Company does not penny pinch.

CAREER GROWTH: Generally look to promote from within, support employees with training and mentoring. A really excellent place to grow personal and professional skills, as well as advance your career. Extremely low turnoever. Efforts and achievements constantly recognized and rewarded.

PEOPLE: Fun people to work with: work hard, play hard mentality. Global company so many different cultures/people to wok with and learn from. They only hire the best of the best!

Cons-Long hours due to being a start-up so the business is run very lean
-Growing pains experienced from being a UK company coming to the US
-Those who seek "corporate" structure will not like it here (i dont view this as a negative)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing, but ensure rapid growth is fully supported in all the countries, relevant to their local markets.

Bait and Switch

Worker (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I worked at Maxymiser full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay, some of the funnest people I have worked with.… Cons: What was offered to me wasn't what I got. Terrible management, constantly trying to plug the… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your employees. Invest in an HR department.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good

Production Manager (Current Employee)
    Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

I have been working at Maxymiser full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good colleagues, friendly atmosphere, nice cosial package and reasonable wages. I… Cons: Management sometimes doesn't see how hard we try. Advice to Senior Management: Treat people more for what they've done. We would be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Maxymiser.

Worked for Maxymiser? Contribute to the Community!

Maxymiser – Why Work for Us?

About Us What We Do Maxymiser empowers brands to transform every digital interaction into seamless, relevant and engaging customer experiences with its cloud-based testing, personalization and cross-channel… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maxymiser reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maxymiser CEO Tim Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Maxymiser employees.