Mayo Clinic

www.mayoclinic.org

Good Place to for anyone to work great place for the medical staff

Administrative Services Practice (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsThe culture is probably the largest postive in my mind. I can say that everyone in a leadership role, that I have encountered, is both kind and empathetic to the needs of of the employee. They still have solid benefits even though they have been reduced from there previous levels. Their pay is competitive and their campuses are pristine.

ConsTheir scheduling systems are challenging to work within, at least at the site that I work at, because of the high demand for both physician and testing resources. It is a difficult game that administration plays with the marketing of the brand and the reality of what is possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in interactive on site training and education less on surveys about perception. I feel as if there are some software system changes that annual software system training would beneficial for the support staff.

Good place to work, but not as amazing as they let on

Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) Rochester, MN

I have been working at Mayo Clinic part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is above average, the benefits are great. Some of the people are very nice and friendly. They pay for your uniform once every… Cons: They make it seem like this amazing place to work, where everyone is always happy and friendly. They sweep under the rug certain, however. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Make changes for everybody, not just the "lower" positions. Expect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mayo Clinic part-time for less than a year

Pros: Beautiful Hospital, good food, free CEUs. Cons: Non medical staff very unwelcoming. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mayo Clinic.

Worked for Mayo Clinic? Contribute to the Community!