Mayo Clinic

There are newer employer reviews for Mayo Clinic

Simply the BEST!

Current Employee - Physical Medicine and Rehab Therapist in Rochester, MN
Current Employee - Physical Medicine and Rehab Therapist in Rochester, MN

I have been working at Mayo Clinic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun Co-workers, supervisors that are approachable, pay is better than other health care facilities in the area, benefits are AMAZING!!! 401K, 403B and pension, not to mention totally affordable insurance with excellent coverage, opportunity to grow and learn about the new and latest medical advances. Still gives employees annual raises despite major changes within the health field. Feels great to work to a not for profit company. Stills offers tuition reimbursement and encourages continued education, one of my favorite perks. Open to new ideas and willing to try out employee ideas to be even better.

Cons

waiting outside in the winter for a shuttle bus to the park and ride. Company is also under the same pressure as every other medical facility on the U.S.

Management is great, they are supportive an do not micromanage. The allow for there employees to hone on their craft and find a niche or two. Very constructive in a positive way.

266 Other Employee Reviews for Mayo Clinic (View Most Recent)

Fantastic

Current Employee - Summer Lab Science Program in Rochester, MN
    Current Employee - Summer Lab Science Program in Rochester, MN

I have been working at Mayo Clinic as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, pay is good and they look out for you. Also very pretty. Also the fact that it's the Mayo Clinic.

Cons

Sometimes it feels easy to get lost in how big it is and how many people there are.

Working at Mayo Clinic was a pleasure.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Mayo Clinic as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great campus complete with cafeteria and beautiful landscaping. The employees were respectful and most of them friendly. I was in an entry level position and my suggestions were still heard and considered.

Cons

It's bureaucratic so decisions can take a long time and go through many channels. However, people are held to high standards so things eventually get done.

I was on the corporate side which was very well taken care of. Some of the support staff on the floor need to be better recognized.

There are newer employer reviews for Mayo Clinic