Mayo Clinic

www.mayoclinic.org

Simply the BEST!

Physical Medicine and Rehab Therapist (Current Employee) Rochester, MN

ProsFun Co-workers, supervisors that are approachable, pay is better than other health care facilities in the area, benefits are AMAZING!!! 401K, 403B and pension, not to mention totally affordable insurance with excellent coverage, opportunity to grow and learn about the new and latest medical advances. Still gives employees annual raises despite major changes within the health field. Feels great to work to a not for profit company. Stills offers tuition reimbursement and encourages continued education, one of my favorite perks. Open to new ideas and willing to try out employee ideas to be even better.

Conswaiting outside in the winter for a shuttle bus to the park and ride. Company is also under the same pressure as every other medical facility on the U.S.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is great, they are supportive an do not micromanage. The allow for there employees to hone on their craft and find a niche or two. Very constructive in a positive way.

Fantastic

Summer Lab Science Program (Current Employee) Rochester, MN

I have been working at Mayo Clinic as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, pay is good and they look out for you.… Cons: Sometimes it feels easy to get lost in how big… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at Mayo Clinic was a pleasure.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Mayo Clinic as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great campus complete with cafeteria and beautiful landscaping. The employees were respectful and most of them… Cons: It's bureaucratic so decisions can take a long time and go through many… Advice to Senior Management: I was on the corporate side which was very well taken care of.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mayo Clinic.

Worked for Mayo Clinic? Contribute to the Community!