McCormick & Schmick's

www.mccormickandschmicks.com

overall, alright

Server (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Prosppa is pretty high ~$55 at night and $25 at lunch. lots of business people come in for lunch. cocktail gets really busy. good menu, extensive wine list.

Consmy biggest complaint is that the management does not communicate with each other or with the staff, especially when its busy and stressful. there are explosive personalities. corporate can be nitpicky and arrogant, but i think its getting better as they clean out the bad guys.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement needs to treat employees with respect and not fly off the handle when trouble comes. creating a positive work environment should be more of a priority.

Worth It

Server (Former Employee) Anaheim, CA

I worked at McCormick & Schmick's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy money; easy sidework; good experience Cons: Tried too hard to force the restaurant to be fine dining when it's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Its fun if you like fast paced gourmet

Pantry, Fry &Grill Cook (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

I worked at McCormick & Schmick's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I liked the crew I worked with. Most of all… Cons: There is a difference in "ranks". Not enough respect between… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as if they matter just as much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McCormick & Schmick's.

Worked for McCormick & Schmick's? Contribute to the Community!