McDermott
www.mcdermott.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Great place to work, great people to work with.

Houston, TX

ProsMiddle management is engaged and very supportive of what is happening in the trenches. The environment is pretty laid back. I really enjoy the atmosphere.

ConsThe benifits have been cut back due to the economy and spinning off Babcok & Wilcox just over a year ago. International travel policies have changed forthe worse. Flying 15 to 24 hours in economy for bussiness travel is unproductive.

Great peoplem clueless management

IT Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at McDermott

Pros: an international community of employees. great people. Cons: Management is quickly losing grips with how to run a… Advice to Senior Management: treat people as valuable assets No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A mis-managed design firm.

Associate (Former Employee)
    Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at McDermott

Pros: my coworkers were wonderful, i had lots of exposure to… Cons: they mislead me when hired regarding advancement and salary. they gave me a… Advice to Senior Management: support the talent in your organization and be open about the company's situation… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDermott.

Worked for McDermott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDermott reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McDermott CEO Stephen M. (Steve) Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by McDermott employees.