McDonald Auto Group
www.mcdonaldag.com Littleton, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Obtained a great deal of valuable work experience!

Warranty and Payroll Administrator (Former Employee)
Littleton, CO

I worked at McDonald Auto Group

ProsMcDonald Automotive Group is a great company to work for because of the fact that they hire quality employees who are enjoyable to work with. Additionally, the company makes noble efforts towards insuring the happiness of their employees. The medical benefits are amazing and compensation is great as compared to other companies within the same industry.

ConsThe biggest downfall of this company is that management sometimes fails to recognize the overwhelming amount of workload placed on an individual. The large workload had led to a great deal of frustration from many employees and also seemed to decrease overall productivity. In addition, employee turnover rates had been high in certain departments. The high turnover rates also created frustration for existing employees because of the amount of hours lost due to having to train new employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to analyze group moral and realize that employee happiness is directly correlated to productivity. When I had worked for this company, there had been many employees who had expressed concerns that were never taken seriously enough. This had caused some of the employees to feel under appreciated. Lastly, I value the diversity and safety trainings that the company had mandated.

not worth it for the pay

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at McDonald Auto Group

Pros: -Free meals -work mornings(for the most part) Cons: Salary so loong hours which would be worth it but… Advice to Senior Management: better pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Short on substance

Car Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at McDonald Auto Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Love of cars, people, work hours Cons: Low pay, long hours, out-of-date computer system Advice to Senior Management: Realistic sales staffing relative to modest customer traffic No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on McDonald Auto Group.

Worked for McDonald Auto Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald Auto Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McDonald Auto Group CEO Douglas McDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by McDonald Auto Group employees.