McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com
  www.mcdonalds.com
There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's

McDonald's is a good place to Start

Former Employee - Cashier in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Cashier in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at McDonald's

Pros

Steady pay. Free Clothes. Relatively friendly environment. Decent employers and management. I worked at the McDonald on 41st Street for one and half years. The work was steady and the work load was not unmanageable. I felt well respected by my managers but my co-workers were a bit unhinged. The work place is not always sanitary because there is no full time janitor; instead janitorial duties were rotated among employees.

Cons

Oily skin, night shifts, occasional janitorial duties.

No complaints.

3895 Other Employee Reviews for McDonald's (View Most Recent)

Negotiable

Former Employee - Cashier in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Cashier in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at McDonald's

Pros

Quick Cash. Easy to get hired. Not much to climb the ladder. Minimum educational requirements. Easy work and ok pay.

Cons

LOOOOOONNNGGGG Hours! Pay could be better. Managers salary is 60k! Overtime pays way more. Day shift sucks, but night shift is easy.

Be more reasonable with the schedule and allow rotating shifts. it gets boring and tedious working the same hours everyday.

Awesome place to work and eat

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at McDonald's

Pros

Great team and management was great. Very nice and easy to work. Nothing to hard to learn and you pick up the pace of work pretty quickly.

Cons

Pay is low of course because it is a fast food restaurant. A career advancement is ok, you will probably be stuck to being a line cook or cashier for a while.

Please add more incentive to the employees. We work very hard to make sure the food turns out great and we should be rewarded.

There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's