McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com

I am satisfied.

ProsIt is family! Everyone comes to McDonald's and expect the best. It is just the way it is. McDonald's is like water and electricity, without we probably would die. At least that is what many of what our regulars think. I also think many of our employee's, including myself deep inside would probably say. We are loyal! Many of a scheduled day off I have spend there.

ConsIt gets very stressful at times. Very demanding and fast pace. Crew members call in and sometimes just don't show. There are times they show but don't even participate in the whole work process and seem to think it is the shift manager's responsibility to do "everything."

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is hard to advise them. They have went through the same thing. This has been an ongoing issue. We all know the big turnover in fast food. What you hire is what you get. You have to make do with what you have. Like I told my GM the other day, we aren't dealing with some Executive positions here. It's almost like you have to be more careful. You don't want to be too easy and you don't want to be to rigid. Somewhere you have to find a "middle."

It's a job.

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros: A paycheck, some people have no job. Cons: Low pay long stressful hours. Advice to Senior Management: Be nicer. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Popularity Contest

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at McDonald's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible Schedule Days off requested Free food Half off on days off Benefits for… Cons: Some people work their tales off and don't get the promotion that they deserve. I have worked at two different locations for about 5 years… Advice to Senior Management: Give employee surveys more often. Have questions along the lines of how employees feel… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!