McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com
There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's

I am satisfied.

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros

It is family! Everyone comes to McDonald's and expect the best. It is just the way it is. McDonald's is like water and electricity, without we probably would die. At least that is what many of what our regulars think. I also think many of our employee's, including myself deep inside would probably say. We are loyal! Many of a scheduled day off I have spend there.

Cons

It gets very stressful at times. Very demanding and fast pace. Crew members call in and sometimes just don't show. There are times they show but don't even participate in the whole work process and seem to think it is the shift manager's responsibility to do "everything."

It is hard to advise them. They have went through the same thing. This has been an ongoing issue. We all know the big turnover in fast food. What you hire is what you get. You have to make do with what you have. Like I told my GM the other day, we aren't dealing with some Executive positions here. It's almost like you have to be more careful. You don't want to be too easy and you don't want to be to rigid. Somewhere you have to find a "middle."

3922 Other Employee Reviews for McDonald's (View Most Recent)

It's a job.

I have been working at McDonald's

Pros

A paycheck, some people have no job.

Cons

Low pay long stressful hours.

Be nicer.

Popularity Contest

I worked at McDonald's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible Schedule
    Days off requested
    Free food
    Half off on days off
    Benefits for part time
    Can be able to learn more than one position

Cons

Some people work their tales off and don't get the promotion that they deserve. I have worked at two different locations for about 5 years and there was favoritism at both. Either, the management likes you or not.
    I have seen at both places some people getting away with things, whilst others punished for the same thing.
    Because of this there was an extremely high turn around at both. People left that were the better employee, because of lack of respect.

Give employee surveys more often. Have questions along the lines of how employees feel like they are being treated. NOT just if the company is following rules and laws.

There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's