McDonald's

There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's

A Pleasant Experience

Current Employee - Crew in Blissfield, MI
Current Employee - Crew in Blissfield, MI

I have been working at McDonald's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

At my McDonald's location I work with a lot of great people. Everyone is very respectful, friendly, and mature. Even most of the managers are friendly. All but one manager has always treated me in a respectful manner. Checks are always on time and they are for the exact amount of time that we worked, down to the minute.

Cons

The one manager that is not very friendly. The pay is minimum wage. If things are slow they will send workers home early. Standing on concrete for an entire shift really sucks no matter what type of shoes you are wearing.

Be kind to your crew members, after-all, you were in our place at one time. Do you remember what it was like for you?

3922 Other Employee Reviews for McDonald's (View Most Recent)

Don't Work Here

Former Employee - Crew Member in New Orleans, LA
    Former Employee - Crew Member in New Orleans, LA

I worked at McDonald's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

it's a JOB. and you get some kind of money

Cons

BAD service, ignorant coworkers, unproffesional managers, too little money...

Please Get professional managers.

Training received was excellent. It's important to remember that you are responsible for your own development.

Former Employee - General Manager in Murfreesboro, TN
    Former Employee - General Manager in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at McDonald's full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A candidate in introduced to proven business skill set and allowed to develop their skill over time. These can be applied to various areas of life.

Cons

Without excellent organizational skills and superb time management and a solid team on which to rely, one can quickly become overwhelmed with the fast past and the demands of the business.

Clear and consistent orders should be given to achieve desired business results. Anything less than that creates a poor working environment, leads to frustration and can ultimately lead to the breakdown of an otherwise good team.

There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's