There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's

Repetitive and expected work, not terrible by any means, just not GOOD either, it is a job and that's all.

Current Employee - Crew Member in North Ridgeville, OH
Current Employee - Crew Member in North Ridgeville, OH

I have been working at McDonald's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

People are usually kind, respectful and generally cool. The work isn't by any means difficult and it's a paycheck.

Cons

Repetitive work. Moving slowly, then your in a rush and then your slow again. It's kind of bi-polar work. Occasionally you'll deal with people you can't stand but hey that's life isn't it? ^^

I think you have Mcdonalds down to a science by now, no advice of mine is needed.

3615 Other Employee Reviews for McDonald's (View Most Recent)

good at start then got horrible

Former Employee - Drive Thru Cashier in Bentleyville, PA
    Former Employee - Drive Thru Cashier in Bentleyville, PA

I worked at McDonald's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

none, horrible place to work at after a few monthes

Cons

employees are rude to each other and customers

stop hiring idiots apply more people to the shifts after lunch till clothes it should be 15 people not 5, TRAIN ALL EMPLOYEES ON EVERYTHING so nothing gets broken, keep up on repairs and manage the cook/prep/services times for both lobby and drive through QUIT product pushing out the drive through and focus on lobby also, and double check all orders for correct items and make sure their hot no one should get a freezing cold burger or stale warm fries, if trinity point mcdonalds can serve it hot so can you, also span out the jobs 1 person shouldnt have to do 5 things all at the same time exmple drive through and dishes when getting slammed with constant orders every oen should help everyone and have equal work distrubited to 15 employees all day even night 5-7 people should not have to run the place cook clean and shut down its a LOT of work for 6 people more than what is being paid

A Pleasant Experience

Current Employee - Crew in Blissfield, MI
    Current Employee - Crew in Blissfield, MI

I have been working at McDonald's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

At my McDonald's location I work with a lot of great people. Everyone is very respectful, friendly, and mature. Even most of the managers are friendly. All but one manager has always treated me in a respectful manner. Checks are always on time and they are for the exact amount of time that we worked, down to the minute.

Cons

The one manager that is not very friendly. The pay is minimum wage. If things are slow they will send workers home early. Standing on concrete for an entire shift really sucks no matter what type of shoes you are wearing.

Be kind to your crew members, after-all, you were in our place at one time. Do you remember what it was like for you?

There are newer employer reviews for McDonald's