McDonald's
3.1 of 5 3,013 reviews
www.mcdonalds.com Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

Amazing intern experience

Applications Developer Intern (Current Employee)
Oak Brook, IL

ProsEveryone at McDonald's loves their job it seemed. Everyone had a positive outlook on things. The large company that McDonald's is has a very small feel to it. As an intern I was encouraged to reach out and try to network with as many people as possible. I did just that and everyone, including management, was very open to, having never met me before, go get coffee at the cafe or go grab lunch somewhere. I highly recommend this company.

ConsThe one real con I can think of is they outsource their work to consultant companies frequently.

Better than average, would work again if I had to

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at McDonald's full-time

Pros: Easy job, friendly people there Cons: Not flexible hours, working sundays as well Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Satisfactory experience

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Oak Brook, IL

I worked at McDonald's as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Work culture, senior management approachable Cons: Lack of proper training during internship Advice to Senior Management: - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McDonald's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McDonald's CEO Don Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by McDonald's employees.